1. Payment is required at time of booking to confirm place on the course.
2. Full Refund within four weeks notice of start of course. 50% refund within two weeks notice of start of course. No refund within two weeks prior to the course starting.
3. No children or dependents should be brought along to the course.
4. Candidates are expected to behave in a respectful manner to both peers and trainer.
5. The trainer has the right ask you to leave the course without a refund if you behave what is deemed inappropriate.
6. Candidates should adhere to all awarding bodies assessment protocols.
7. The trainer has the right to refuse entry to the course if candidates are late.